Helping Coroners in Post-Mortem Identification with Quick Turnaround Times
NorthGene Limited’s ISO 17025 accredited DNA analysis, identity testing service has, for the last 20 years, been delivering quality consultant-led, laboratory testing services to coroners, police and the legal profession.
Our Chief Medical Officer is Professor Sir John Burn, a renowned genomics leader and government spokesperson on genetics. Sir John can also act as expert witness if required. We are highly competitive and offer:
- 5-day turnaround from receipt of sample
- Fast-track turnaround for urgent cases
- Cheaper, competitive pricing with no impact on quality
- Specialist analysis and interpretation of results
- Completely confidential & professional service
- Onsite NHS clinic or accredited sample takers available (sample collection from relatives)
- UK owned and based company
We provide a quality service with ‘the human touch’ as set out in the following testimonial:
“I have always found NorthGene’s admin to be very approachable, helpful and friendly as well as being extremely knowledgeable about the products/services they provide. The time scales in getting our work completed has dramatically improved in recent months and I would not hesitate to use NorthGene in the future and I would certainly recommend them to anybody else.”
Andrew Tweddle, HM Coroner, Durham
We can support you in many varying cases involving post mortem samples, to identify samples to each other or ascertain a relationship to a known family member to help with identification.
If you like to find out more information, request a meeting at your premises or to give our service a try and register a case with us please contact our Client Liaison Team on 0870 803 0999 or email us at email@example.com