Post-Mortem Identification from just £95 per sample
NorthGene Limited’s ISO 17025 accredited DNA analysis, identity testing service has, for the last 20 years, been delivering quality consultant-led, laboratory testing services to coroners, police and the legal profession.
Our Chief Medical Officer is Professor Sir John Burn, a renowned genomics leader and government spokesperson on genetics. Sir John can also act as expert witness if required. We are highly competitive and offer:
- 5-day turnaround from receipt of sample
- Fast-track turnaround for urgent cases
- Cheaper, competitive pricing with no impact on quality
- Specialist analysis and interpretation of results
- Completely confidential & professional service
- Onsite NHS clinic or accredited sample takers available (sample collection from relatives)
- UK owned and based company
We provide a quality service with ‘the human touch’ as set out in the following testimonial:
I have always found NorthGene’s admin to be very approachable, helpful and friendly as well as being extremely knowledgeable about the products/services they provide. The time scales in getting our work completed has dramatically improved in recent months and I would not hesitate to use NorthGene in the future and I would certainly recommend them to anybody else.
We can support you in many varying cases involving post mortem samples, to compare samples to each other for identification or ascertain a relationship to a known family member to help with identification.
If you like to find out more information, request a meeting at your premises or to give our service a try and register a case with us please contact our Client Liaison Team on 0191 233 1414 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org